ICF is a membership-based organization. Anyone 18 years or older may apply for membership. Joining our non-profit organization is an opportunity to make a tangible and lasting impact on the most important causes. As a member, you become part of a dedicated community united by a shared commitment to creating positive change.
Annual Membership Fee: $50
Although the ICF facilities and services are available to the public, members will have additional rights and benefits, including:
- Members receive a $10 discount on every event organized by ICF *.
- Members receive a $10 discount on every ICF School class **.
- Members have priority access to ICF concert tickets.
- Access to hundreds of books at the ICF Library.
- Privilege to vote to elect the Board of Directors.
- Privilege to vote to amend the ICF Bylaws.
- Privilege to be nominated to serve on the Board of Directors.
*: The $10 events discount can only be applied to one ticket per member. Additional tickets purchased by members will be at the original price.
**: The $10 school discount can only be applied to one student. Families need one membership per student to receive the discount for each separately.
Become a Member Today!
- Step 1: Please fill out the ICF Membership online application form (Click Here).
- Step 2: Please pay the Annual Membership Fee ($50) online by using the link below.
- Step 3: After completing the online membership form and online payment, please send an email to email@example.com and include your full name and contact number to confirm you have completed the above steps. You will receive a reply within 5 business days with important membership benefits information.