ICF is a membership-based organization. Anyone 18 years or older may apply for membership.
Membership fees are due annually.
Annual Membership Fee: $50
Although the ICF facilities and services are available to the public, members will have additional rights and benefits, including:
- Five coupons ($10 each) redeemable at selected ICF concerts or programs.
- Priority access to ICF concert tickets.
- Discount on ICF class tuitions.
- Access to hundreds of books at the ICF Library.
- Privilege to vote to elect the Board of Directors.
- Privilege to vote to amend the ICF Bylaws.
- Privilege to be nominated to serve on the Board of Directors.
Become a Member Today!
- PRINT the ICF Membership Application
- Make your CHECK payable to ICF
- MAIL the check and the membership form to the ICF Center (9703 Richmond, Suite 105, Houston, TX 77042) or simply CALL the ICF Center at 713-590-9770 and pay with your credit card over the phone.
- You can also pay the Membership Fee online by clicking on the button below (You don’t have to have a paypal account).